- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 15 Jan 19
- Full time
Business Analyst - Contract
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Top Tier Investment Bank!
- Project to support moving HR China HR Application over to the Global HR Fusion application.
- This work will require close liaison with the business to support this move.
- Initial fit gap has already been completed and this role will be to support detailing out the requirement specifications and support Development and Test Teams
- Support Project Manager to deliver a detailed project plan which outlines the scope and timeframe for moving HR China to Global HR Fusion application
- Support and work with all HRIT delivery teams onshore/offshore through project e2e lifecycle
- Managing and mitigating risks/issues
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities working jointly with HR
- Conduct current state analysis, define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype,
- Test, train, and define support procedures and implementation
- Create detailed system design requirements
- Coordinate with different IT and vendor teams (if required) to complete the implementation activities
- Support defect resolution & tracking using Quality Center, provide user support
- Recommend improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
- Understand project methodology
- Support Project Management tasks in areas of quality control and project management
- Deliver complete and consistent and reconcile Business Analyst artefacts - aligned to IT methodology
- You’ll be working in the HR IT team in Singapore. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
Your experience and skills
- Proven experience applying business analysis techniques both in functional and technical domains and ideally for HR programs.
- The ability to interpret a set of business requirements and develop robust solutions (being able to uncover what the business really needs)
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience of working to a formal SDLC methodology.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Worked as IT Business Analyst on a program or a project throughout its lifecycle from initiation to delivery
- Experience with HR processes and solutions
- Proven experience in design and development of software applications
- Worked in a similar size corporate environment
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Fluent in English
- Able to work independently and with remote teams
- A self-starter, known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Adaptable, able to work across both business and technology teams and functions with strong interpersonal skills