Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Job Summary: Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Experience: 6+ years
Work location: Singapore
Job Requirement s (Please specify mandatory skills, additional skills)
- Scope of project: Credit Risk Systems and data analytics support in the context of Credit Risk
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements Business
- Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with the team's experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
3 Mandatory Keywords in the resume
- Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
- Certification on risk and CFA are advantageous
- More than 7 years of consulting experience in Banking and Financial Services or in similar consulting firms
- Senior expertise in credit and RISK processes and features (e.g. Collateral management, financing ratios, knowledge of financial products and on their underlying, RWA calculations methodologies and Credit RISK
- operations impacts on General Ledger)
- Senior expertise in rules engine platform
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Credit Risk, Consulting, Banking
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.