Our client, a reputable European investment bank is looking for individuals who has experience as a Project Manager / Business Analyst, within the Banking & Financial Institution sector. The successful candidate will be responsible mainly focusing on the Interest Rate Derivatives enhancements and post-enhancements .
- To perform a full-cycle of the project by working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the enhancement and maintenance projects runs in a smooth manner. This includes from gathering requirements to delivery.
- To work with the technical lead on analysing and resolving technical issues.
- To draft the necessary work that needs to be done to developers based on the requirement given.
- Work closely with the business user's side and present its feedback in technical terms to developers / IT support
- To support the technical department on related matters to ensure that the project is within the time frame given.
- To construct, conduct and executive UAT Testing
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experience within the Banking & Financial Institution sector as a Business Analyst.
- Candidates who has experience or exposure within the Capital Markets / Interest Rate Derivatives products (Settlements, Reconciliation, Accounting etc.) domain would be a plus
- Good communication skills as the role require to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicants who has experience in Trading / Investment Banking systems such as Murex / Summit, or other related systems would have an advantage
- Good communication, both verbal and written skills as the role requires to communicate with multiple stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)