Gather Business requirements from stakeholders (Front Office, Back Office, Finance etc.) including facilitating requirements workshops.
More Jobs From Capgemini
- Part of a scrum team handling Securities, OTC Derivatives Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements.
- Gather Business requirements from stakeholders (Front Office, Back Office, Finance etc.) including facilitating requirements workshops.
- Analyze/Validate the business requirements and translate them into detail requirement specifications (includes functional and non-functional requirements).
- Ensure requirements have proper traceability.
- Conduct User acceptance testing and reviews and drives resolutions for the issues encountered.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Education – Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 6-8 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge. Understanding of multi-asset class products; FX, Bonds, FXO, Equity Derivatives is preferred.
- Working experience on Treasury & Markets Related Project is preferred.
- Ability to run and manage projects independently.
- Experience in Agile delivery will be an advantage.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Experience working on Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.