Eames Consulting is working with a financial services institution in search of a Business Analyst to be part of their transformation program, starting off on a 1 year contract with the potential to renew/convert.
- Assist in the implementation of Risk and Valuations system
- Overall Project Management responsibilities
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and troubleshooting issues surrounding the implementation of the system.
- Understand business requirements of the various functions and work closely with the technology team to ensure these requirements are implemented satisfactorily within the stipulated deadline.
- Have experience as a business analyst in system implementation projects
- Able to analyse issues and work with Business users, Technology and vendors to ensure issues are resolved expeditiously
- Plan and run UAT
- Train users and conduct training on new system functionalities, where necessary
- Create supporting user manuals and documentation, as and when required
- General understanding and appreciation of credit risk knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A good team player who works well with people
- Meticulous, problem solver and able to demonstrate initiative