Business Analyst (26068)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for a business analyst to join our high-profile and successful team building the strategic payments systems for global business processes across the bank.
As a senior member in the team you will be responsible for:
• Driving requirements analysis across multiple programs.
• Collaborating within a project team to deliver technology solutions for solving business problems.
• Managing requirements backlog, prioritization, estimations and planning as well as User Acceptance Testing and supporting business adoption.
Your future colleagues
This role is within the Group CTO, End User Services Division. End User Support Services (EUSS) is a Global organization, and we are responsible for providing a High Touch desktop support team, who provides customer focused, responsive domain expertise across all banking divisions, Executives, Board of Directors, Global Markets Investment Banking, IBCM and Wealth Management. Also providing a Site Operations team which specialize & are responsible for Hardware Support, Managed Printer Services, Desktop Cabling, Meeting room support and Mobile Voice Recording support.
We are a group with in Credit Suisse IT, who believe in work hard and mean time fun loving culture people. While working on the client requirements and bringing value for business, also we enrich our working experience by participating in various organizational activities like CSR initiative, fun activities, cross departmental connects etc.
The group has a right mix of younger talents and experienced people, which will give an opportunity learn while working, meantime open for new ideas. In total, we believe in building value while we work both to our lives as well as to customer
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong educational background with (preferably) a degree in MBA/PGDBM/B.Tech. Relevant certification like CFA, FRM or CBAP would be an advantage
- More than 8 years of relevant business analysis experience within banking and financial services, preferably in Credit Risk or Private Banking or wealth management area
- Proficient in liaising with multiple partners, conducting requirement analysis workshops and translating requirements into Business Requirement Documents / user stories and Functional Specification Documents.
- Proficient in Partner's engagement, co-ordination and management, change requests and production issue handling, Application training, test & defect management (SIT, UAT).
- Good domain and system knowledge in Payments domain to turn customer needs into workable technology outcomes.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills. Familiar with Agile, managing & prioritizing requirement backlog
- Strong hand in writing functional specifications and user stories with the usage of share point, Confluence, Visio etc.
- Working knowledge of UI prototyping tools, with a good sense of user experience and user journey for any application design is desirable.
- Has experience of independently handling end to end delivery of complex projects
- Working across multiple time zone, Self-driven, highly motivated and detail-oriented. Has the ability to multitask while managing pressure situations.
- Effective time management - able to work under-pressure and meet deadlines for both project related and non-project related tasks.
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques/ technologies and bring innovative ideas into the team.
- Expertise in Payment Domain with exposure to SWIFT MT, MX/ISO20022 formats messages, working of various clearing systems, cross-border payments, etc.
- Good knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing and SWIFT Message types 101, 103, 202, 210, 900, 910, 199, 191, 192, 196, 204, 205 etc.
- Good knowledge of APIs, Kafka, Sanctions, Risk filter & Payment security.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.