- Attractive remuneration package
- Contract, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 May 18
Business Analyst (3 months)
Our client is a top-tier global professional services provider supporting international corporations and high net-worth clients individuals with their fiduciary and related support-service needs.
They are looking for a business analyst to assist with a short-term project over 3 months. The contract could be extended in due course and successful candidate may be offered the opportunity to become a permanent employee. This role will be based in Hong Kong.
- Strong Finance and Microsoft Dynamics analysis/consultancy experience
- Review, understand and document business processes to make sure that all solutions are aligned with company’s goals and objectives
- Ensure effective application of technology to business problems and opportunities
- Handle queries and to support system users on a daily basis
- To act as a business partner and maintain key relationships with various business units across the Group
- To conduct the user acceptance test and making sure that the functional and business requirements are met
- Cooperate and work closely with the software development team as well as any third-party providers
- To ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Return air ticket & accommodation and work visa will be provided.
Interested parties please send in your resume to Kaili Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License Number: 15C7420
Registration no.: R1767553