Business Analyst, Derivatives
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting specific functional / business areas in terms of information system needs
- Act as a Business Analyst from front to back office for Derivative business
- In depth derivative product and life cycle knowledge and stay close to the market best practice
- Understand collateral management business processes
- Support Investment Services at Group and in Local Business for derivative needs
- Work with stakeholders, especially portfolio manager and traders, to understand business challenges, collect business requirements and write the Business Requirement Document
- Understand derivative business from market perspective to make sure the technology is being delivered in the right direction
- Partner with IT and vendors to come up solution, proposal preparation, drive development and delivery
- Lead business users to define User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Understand firmwide technology and data services needs for derivative business
- Open minded, listens and takes into consideration different views of stakeholders to make optimal decisions for the needs of customers to create win-win solutions for all involved
- Disciplined and transparent in executing initiatives by balancing change and driving outcome
- Manage key vendor relationship to improve solution quality
- Participate and trace enhancement activities including improvement opportunity identification
- Managed end-to-end business system incident management with IT support to address the issue.
- Monthly review and to prioritize business requests with business stakeholders.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.