You will be part of a global team driving transformation initiatives across global markets technology as part of their expansion effort to increase engagement and product offerings. This is a high-visibility role with strong growth opportunities.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in relevant fields
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in Global Markets asset classes, trade lifecycle, quantitative finance
- Experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and process re-engineering
- Engage stakeholders from front to back office to drive deliveries and manage agile processes
- CSM, CSPO or PMP is advantageous
Suitable candidates please apply and we will get in touch.