We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on projects and application support of Connexis Supply Chain (Front Office & Back Office Application) global releases. You will work with the Product Managers and Operation users from all the regions (APAC/EMEA/NAR/India/Indonesia) on the requirements gathering, impact analysis and functional specifications for the enhancements and issues reported in production.
- Ensuring the business/operational objectives of the new business requirements are well defined
- Performing systematic business analysis
- Validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT architecture and security standards.
- Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- Develop SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach. To guide the Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders.
- Rationalize test cases when needed to match with available resources and target timeline.
- Validate SIT test results produced by the testing team to sign off.
- Assist users in planning/executing UAT, analyzing defects, and defining defects priority for fix delivery by the development team.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong functional & business analysis skills with the ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & IT.
- Good functional experience in Supply chain/Trade/Electronic invoicing applications is preferred.
- Good team player with great commitment and attitude.
- Good communication and coordination skills among multiple teams that are cross-cultural and cross-country.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with standard formats such as XML, SWIFT, EDIFACT, ISO20022 & data transformations.
- Hands-on database SQL knowledge.
- Experience in functional solutions design for large web applications and microservices, Well-versed with integrations and APIs, REST. Designing functional solutions for high volume, low latency, and high availability and performance requirements of web applications.
- IT Design and development exposure is a definite plus.
- Good understanding and knowledge of key security subjects (SSL/TLS, PKI, Certificates) and user authentication solutions.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a Corporate Banking IT environment with the last 2-3 years as an IT Business Analyst, preferably in the domain of Trade Financing or supply chain Financing.
- Worked in Agile and Waterfall SDLC mix project delivery environment with a large number of stakeholders and users involved.