We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented individual to join us in delivering Finance Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") system and optimisation activities to improve efficiency in finance functions. This role will require you to work closely with various relevant stakeholders across the OCBC Group in the review, design and implementation of the ERP system and process changes. Responsibilities
Qualifications Skills and Experiences
- Liaise with subject matter experts, system integrator and system analyst to deliver an ERP system that adopts best practices for global implementation and meeting local requirements.
- Work with project manager in planning, execution and successful implementation of Finance's initiatives within the stipulated timeline without compromising the quality of delivery
- Perform requirements gathering for assigned projects, ensuring accurate translation into requirements document and obtain all necessary approvals in a timely manner
- Actively participate on matters relating to project implementation such as fact finding, documentation, UATs, investigation and clearing of issues raised by users, etc
- Play an active role in identifying improvement opportunities vis-à-vis process efficiency to be delivered through development of process automation and system enhancements where feasible
- 3 years as an analyst with working experience in project implementation
- Working experience in implementing ERP systems and process re-engineering will be an advantage
- Proficient in drafting workflows and documenting processes.
- Self-driven to meet deadlines and complete tasks assigned.
- A strong team player with the ability to multitask and can work independently requiring minimal supervision.
- This is a 12 months contract role