The Business Analyst will be working on projects and application enhancements in the domain of Trade Finance.
Role and responsibilities
- To conduct business analysis,
- Validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT architecture and security standards.
- Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- Walking through requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and sign-offs.
- Developing SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach and providing guidance to Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders.
- Validating SIT test results
- Assisting users in planning/executing UAT, analyzing defects, and defining defects priority for fix delivery by development team.
- Documenting/reviewing user manuals and release notes as required
- Assisting in providing tactical/strategic solutions for new client requirements
- For production defects, perform functional analysis and propose solutions in line with Bank compliance policies and standards/practices.
- Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Banking environment inTrade Finance
- Strong functional & business analysis skills with ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & IT.
- Good functional experience in Trade Finance Product and applications.
- Good team player with great commitment and attitude.
- Good communication and coordination skill among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Unix/Shell scripts, XML and Oracle/PLSQL