Senior Consultant - Technology
What will you do? Create the user stories and acceptance criteria for each user story Discuss the design/ technical requirements with the architects to ensure synergy and smooth integration. Involve UI/ UX team to ensure the screens designed are in sync with other modules and overall company strategy Ensuring while designing the requirements, requirement checklist is taken into consideration and everything is covered in detailed user story definition Good understanding of Financial Services systems vendor landscape
What you need to have?
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or any business related fields
- At least 3-5 years experience in banking domain, with exposure on either wealth management, insurance and CRM projects
- Strong understanding of all the products covered by wealth managers, financial planning approach, portfolio management.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- No matter how business focused, the candidate must have a detailed appreciation of enterprise architecture concepts and truly understand the tricky areas of technology delivery
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is preferred
- Proven track record on Digital projects delivery will be a plus
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (knowledge of Asian languages is a plus)
- Must possess a strong sense of work commitment and should be able to handle fast paced environment
- Open to travel
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147