Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an energetic Business Analyst to join our Singapore team. The role will be on rolling contract basis.
- Be part of the transformation team, contribute to the development and implementation of program within the financial services sector
- Coordinate between the functional experts and technical and development teams for change management project
- Prepare documentation which includes but not limited to data visualisation, data modelling, project status work file throughout the project process
- Organise and deliver user training
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of management consulting experience, preferably within the Wealth Management sector
- Knowledgeable about banking products and banking operations, ideally investment banking or private banking
- Well-versed in core banking system is necessary
- Analytical, rigour, high proficiency in MS Office application, Visio and SQL
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and French is mandatory
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.