Our client is one of the Largest Direct Insurer. This incumbent will be required to support the Channels to ensure effective and efficient implementation of new products requirements and services.
- Act as liaison between users and Technology in the gap analysis session
- Collaborate with technical team and business users to ensure that technological solutions are delivered in accordance to the expectations and on a timely basis.
- Lead in the development of test plans and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Conduct training to business users on enhancements/ project.
- Attend to errors and issues arising from daily business operations, and liaise with the technical team to ensure timely resolutions and minimize business disruptions.
- All other tasks assigned by the section head or HOD.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of either BA or policy servicing experience
- Ability to understand key business drivers, analytical and creative in problem solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as a team player
Interested, please send your resume (in word format) to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name/Reg No: Kwok Huen Wai/R1433611
EA License: RecruitFirst: 13C6342