At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
- The strategic steering of the business continuity programme and managing business continuity crises and events.
- Support the management and execution of the programme activities, and lead efforts in managing BCM systems and tools. Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
Job Requirements (Skills and Qualifications) Technical Skills
- Maintain the corporate wide business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery (DR), business recovery and emergency response management
- Support implementation of end-to-end business continuity programme activities
- Facilitate risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity planning and crisis management planning
- Work with business functions and BCM coordinators to conduct periodic business impact analysis, identify recovery requirements, develop and implement recovery plans in the event of a business disruption
- Work with IT, Operations and other units to develop/maintain DR plans for critical systems and applications and to ensure that internal recovery sites are updated and functioning properly
- Provision, manage and maintain planning tools and operational readiness of recovery facilities, command centres and resources
- Develop and deliver BCM trainings and awareness program
- Provide regular BCM program status reports to Group and local management
- Recognized university degree
- 5 years + of relevant experience in the financial sector and demonstrated involvement in Business Continuity Management or Crisis Management
- Certifications related to business continuity or disaster recovery (e.g. BIA, DRI, BCI) are beneficial but not a must
- Experience in developing and supporting business continuity programs
- Good understanding in the areas of IT Disaster Recovery and Technology Resilience, regulatory BCM Guidelines, financial services and products.
- Good planning, critical and analytical skills
- Takes ownership and leads effort with minimal or no supervision
- Strong team player as well as an independent contributor
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.