- Apr 18, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a BCM Manager to join their BCM team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be part of a 2-men team which will provide expertise to review and implement end-to-end business continuity programme. You will also get to coordinate workplace recovery sites and emergency response processes and contribute to Business Continuity process improvement and site-based strategies regionally and provide consultative advisory services to business on all BCM matters.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate regular BIA and BRP review with key stakeholders to develop effective BCP recovery and response strategy
- Facilitate, support and maintenance of BCM testing schedule and liaison with IT and vendor regionally and globally on the significant IT events calendar as required
- Support all BCM-lead initiatives such as risk assessments, industry-wide exercises joint exercises
- Coordinate and conduct business recovery exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct trainings on all aspects of BCM to staff with BCM responsibilities and general staff to raise BCM awareness
- Establish metrics and regular general reporting on capability
- Manage necessary safe management measures together with facility team.
- Provision of oversight of BCP/DR program elements and technical liaison across Asia. Manage, implement, track and review any BCP/DR initiatives
- Maintain local BCM related issues and risk registers
- Liaison with internal & external auditors and regulator responses where required for BCM
- Effective periodic or ad-hoc communication of BCM related outcome so that stakeholders and colleagues are well informed.
- Degree qualified or equivalent Business experience
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a BCM or related role, preferably in a financial institution
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Able to prioritize, plan and multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative team environment and organize activities systematically
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of industrial BCM standards and relevant local regulatory requirements for Asian Markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, China)
- Demonstrable knowledge of banking operations and processes
- BCM certification by a recognised BCM institution (i.e., BCI, DRI)
- Hands-on experience with crisis/incident management
- People Management and Development
- Be proactive with agility to react to the changing COVID-19 pandemic to review and implement effective changes to existing Safe Management Measures at the workplace in line with the guidance from the regulators.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932