- Aug 17, 2022
We are looking for a Business Data Architect on a 12-Month contract to work within the CCIB Client Coverage Data Strategy and Design Team for an International Bank.
We are looking for a Business Data Architect on a 12-Month contract to work within the CCIB Client Coverage Data Strategy and Design Team to support delivery of the Business Data Architecture for CRM Data with the possibly of extension or conversion to a permanent position based on the performance and business needs. Roles and responsibilities:
Supports the following; Reviewing change requests and perform the required analysis to identify potential impacts (upstream and downstream) that may arise due to the request(s) Providing ongoing support to Technology delivery partners; e.g. reviewing documentation and test cases, closing out open issues/questions related to data, etc. Requirements:
- Provide Business Analysis, Data Discovery, Data Architecture expertise to enable delivery of the Business Data Architecture
- Provide the Domain Model, Logical Data Model, Data Definitions, Data Standards and Data Quality rules for CRM business data.
- Documentation of the relevant discovery and analysis artifacts as required by data design and data governance
- Support the data quality management framework requirements
- Develop an understanding of the current state data architecture landscape for the CCIB CC data and CCIB CC processes.
- Develop an approach and lead the data discovery work for CRM Data and CCIB CC data in the current state data architecture landscape.
- Lead the analysis of the data discovery work, identify enhancements to improve the quality of the data and produce the data lineage artefacts required by data architecture.
- Ensures proposed by data lineage designs aligns with the design work defined by Business Data Architecture
- Develop the CCIB CC Logical Data Model, Data Definition, and Data standards for CCIB Client coverage CRM Data.
- Further develop the CCIB Client Coverage Data glossary by mapping the system level data attributes to the business terms
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across data domains in the bank.
Experience in the following. Data discovery, reverse engineering, and other data lineage activities in a large organization, preferable a large bank Data analysis of external vendor applications/packages, interfaces, and APIs in data architecture flows Data modelling techniques and tools Data governance and tools Knowledge of Global Banking, its operations, and data. Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
- Critical thinking to be able to assess completeness and relevance of data
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative
- Strong team leading, management and co-ordination experience in running a data remediation project.
- Strong Analytical mind and skills to work with large amount of data and test them
- A strong background in Data Modeling, SQL and ETL
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for this role, please apply to this job or send your CV to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Guo Qiang Low
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22104891