Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role:
You will be reporting and working closely with the BD Lead / Managers to drive lead conversion for Aspire payment solutions. Your primary focus will be nurturing and closing leads brought in by BD Managers (via referral networks / partnerships) What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Close leads brought in by BD Lead / Managers
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are met, and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with BD Managers to ensure high quality leads generation
- Ensure all records are well maintained in CRM
- Feedback learnings to leadership / product teams
- 2 to 5 years of experience in banking / fintech / SaaS sales
- Strong negotiation & sales skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Keen interest in Payments
- Prior experience dealing with e-commerce firms and marketing agencies is a plus
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .