At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Primarily responsible for business development which includes achieving his/her location's Key Result Areas (KRAs) as determined by Agency Management.
1) Responsible for overseeing the success of his/her location's sales activities and managing the overall production numbers together with his/her SDOA.
2) Strategic and Operational Alignment. Roll out strategic plans of company to agency force and align agency leader's goals and expectations accordingly. To minimize the gap between management and agency force.
3) Driving the company's key initiatives and growth by working together with the SDOA to strategize and plan for location sales activities and programs such as: examples are:
- Roadshow coordination
- Location convention launches
- Location motivational talks and ad-hoc trainings etc
4) To work with SDOA on location Agency Budget. Spend within allocated budget and derive maximum mileage for top-line growth Ensure continuity in the agency distribution through identification and appointment of new leaders. Participate or lead location/company projects, e.g.
- Drive MDRT Activities
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Education - Degree Holder Experience
- Preferably with at least 5 - 8 years working experience. Experience in insurance related sales environment.
- Certifications/licenses - CMFAS M5, M9, M9A, HI Special skills preferred
- Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.