At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to achieve business sales targets and other key performance indicators as prescribed by the company
- To hunt for and expand sources of referrals, which may include AIA related entities in the region eg AIA agencies in the region and Bank Partners, as well as non AIA related entities which might have potential for to introduce Affluent / HNW clients which may include International Brokers, Bancassurance, FA and Agency channels, to foster and build sales growth
- Develop and nurture Introducers through activities focused on business development and training
- Organize, participate, and provide support to external networking events/conference/seminars (onsite or online) with the purpose of generating potential corporate leads
- Complete the onboarding process for the introducers and ensure they are equipped with the right knowledge and process to refer prospects
- Have the discipline to provide timely and accurate prospect information and sales activity data for the purposes of management reporting and sales forecasting to senior management
- Ability to pitch and deliver sales presentations to Introducers and in some cases directly to end clients
- Responsible in keeping company's product and marketing collaterals such as product brochure, application forms, policy contracts, client presentation deck, intermediary training deck etc. up to date
- Participates in scheduled sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills and meet the mandatory CPD hours requirement to ensure Fit & Proper
- Undertake any other projects
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business Management / Banking & Finance)
- Minimum 10-15 years of sales & management experience in the finance industry, preferably life insurance
- Attained CLI, ILP, HI, FNA qualification e.g., M5, M9 & HI
- Strong business development & high net worth (HNW) experience with partners and intermediaries which includes but not limited to international brokerages, bancassurance, FA and agency channels
- Good technical knowledge of high net worth (HNW) insurance, investment and wealth management products and services
- Demonstrated track record in achieving sales target
- Effective problem solving, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills combined with a results-oriented, positive, can-do attitude
- Broad understanding of compliance issues related to local legislation and understands industry trends and governmental regulations.
- Ability to travel overseas arising from a business need
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.