An exciting Business Development Manager - Equity Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms in Singapore. This is a role for a seasoned and well-networked individual who has a demonstrated track record of managing relationships in the family office space across Asia. About the Business Development Manager - Equity Sales Role:
In this business critical sales role, you will be responsible for exploring business opportunities leveraging on extensive networks within the APAC region, establishing and executing marketing strategies, processes and plans by working closely with investment and marketing teams in other regions. You will report to a Managing Director, and be part of a wider sales and investing team. Key Responsibilities:
- Developing better relationship with investors primarily in APAC region while collaborating with colleagues in other regions
- Managing business development and client account opening in the family office space
- Marketing long-only equities and UCITs funds and strategies in collaboration with global counterparts
- Producing additional marketing collateral when required while utilising resources in HQ
- Reporting the progress of marketing activities, achievements, and business outlooks
- Researching market trends, investors' needs to support further business developments and idea generation of new products
- Attending important business-centric client or stakeholder meetings
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a team-oriented focus yet be a self-starter, who displays initiative, a positive attitude, and a high level of motivation and integrity. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are vital to the success of this individual. Key Requirements:
- Taking any license(s) required by Authorities for activities related to sales, marketing, and promotion
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement to perform the role
- Experience in sales and a proven track record of selling equities
- Experience in selling to UHNW clientele or family office space
- Knowledge of UCITs funds is desirable but not mandatory
- Results-oriented with an international mindset
This is a global asset management firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager - Equity Sales job.
Apply now to learn more.