About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Encouraged to break new frontiers, Business Development at Revolut is at the front line of diversifying and increasing profit for the business as a whole These teams work across industries and areas to present various creative options for new revenue streams Responsible for every pitch from inception to delivery, they also ensure that all new ideas are viable from a business perspective. Though individual specialists are spread across the business, supporting different teams in their growth, they still come together as a function to align on key areas as often as necessary
We're looking for a Business Development Manager who's brave enough to take responsibility for getting the deal done A sharp mind who'll get detailed knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Revolut product and services. Someone to relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline. A complete end-to-end finisher who always pushes projects to implementation
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Creating the local partnership strategy and go to market plan, and prioritising the highest value opportunities
- Finding the best partners in the market, then negotiating and securing contracts with them
- Managing relationships with new and existing partners
- Working closely with key partners to optimise their performance by agreeing targets and annual plans, maximising performance of partner campaigns
- Working with all internal stakeholders, including other growth teams, product, legal and customer support to ensure a smooth campaign implementation
- Sharing the best practice with the other local partnerships managers, the central team, and stakeholders across the business
What you'll need
- Experience in a fast paced growth environment or an entrepreneurial experience
- Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies
- Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent negotiation skills and logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer
- Strong analytical skills
- An in-depth knowledge of working in the local market (ideally in a high-growth environment), with a strong network and direct connections to various stakeholders
Nice to have
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.