At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
We are looking someone who will be the part of Sales & Marketing division of AIA Corporate Solutions (CS) and will be focusing on International Corporate Business (ICB), International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) in particular, this candidate would be mainly responsible for the development of IPMI new business across all distribution channels (i.e., AIA Tied Distribution, Broker and Direct), with product development responsibility as well. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to achieve IPMI new business sales targets and other key performance indicators as prescribed by the company.
- To establish and maintain a strong business relationship with key intermediaries/direct corporate clients with IPMI potential across all distribution channels such as AIA Tied Distribution, Broker and Direct.
- Pro-actively sets appointments and business meetings with key intermediaries and direct corporate clients to build new business pipeline for IPMI.
- Regularly organize, participate, and provide support to external networking events/conference/seminars (onsite or online) with the purpose of generating potential corporate leads for IPMI.
- Have the discipline to provide timely and accurate prospect information and sales activity data for the purposes of management reporting and sales forecasting to senior management.
- Provide timely new business sales proposals/quotations to intermediaries/direct corporate client in accordance with the guidelines on business acceptance, risk management and underwriting profitability.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of new business employee data, including placement documentation for billing, and liaising with internal operation team to resolve servicing and operational matters.
- Ensure that premium collections are promptly received.
- Ability to pitch and deliver corporate sales presentations to direct corporate clients or via joint field work with intermediaries, as well as able to support and jointly conduct Employee Communication Sessions to the employees of the newly acquired corporate customers.
- Responsible in keeping IPMI product and marketing collaterals such as product brochure, application forms, policy contracts, client presentation deck, intermediary training deck etc. up to date.
- Participates in scheduled sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills and meet the mandatory CPD hours requirement to ensure Fit & Proper.
- Undertake any other projects assigned from time to time such as products/services enhancements and market analysis.
- This position will be mainly based at the AIA Tower, but the role would require the candidate to work from other AIA offices based in Alexandra and Tampines from time to time, and if the need arises.
- Bachelor's Degree with related field of study preferred; years of equivalent working experience considered.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in IPMI (Group Health Insurance) or Employee Benefits space with demonstrated sales/BD track record from either insurer or broker role.
- Effective problem solving, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills combined with a results-oriented, positive, can-do attitude.
- Good knowledge of the IPMI market with technical proficiency in IPMI Employee Benefits.
- Broad understanding of compliance issues related to local legislation and understands industry trends and governmental regulations.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Ability to travel within Singapore or overseas arising from a business need.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.