iCapital is seeking an Associate on the APAC team to contribute to the growth, development and execution of its Asia expansion. The Associate will join a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, In this role, you will work with and support the Head of Business Management and Operations, APAC to convert strategy into actionable processes, ensure delivery and accountability of critical infrastructure functions, execute on major initiatives including iCapital’s growth in Japan, Australia and other key markets and become a core part of the APAC team.
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $166 billion in global client assets invested in 1,356 funds, as of August 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award
- Support the Head of Business Management and Operations, APAC in executing major initiatives with key partners in the region, including strategic partnerships and M&A.
- Develop and manage a robust and sustainable internal process for business integration.
- Prepare presentations, analyses, and communicate findings both verbally and written in executive-ready deliverables
- Support and nurture strong relationships with clients and prospects, working through complex negotiations until completion of business integration.
- Build strong internal relationships within iCapital and work closely with other teams (Research & Fund Management, Enterprise Integration, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations, etc.) to achieve the best client outcomes and successful long-term client relationships.
- Energetic and a team-oriented individual who thrives on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities, often under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Self-motivated with a hands-on attitude
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in project management or the fintech field
- Positive attitude, excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and a desire to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for learning and growth
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
- Ability to engage, coordinate and motivate diverse teams of experts to deliver against tight deadlines
- Previous exposure to and interest in alternative/private markets, and an understanding of the distribution model
- Interested in and/or have an affinity for technology
- Fluency in English required—both written and verbal. Asian languages would be plus