Business Management Specialist, Singapore/Malaysia/International Market (Senior Associate/Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
You will be responsible for providing business management coverage to the market in the areas business management, project management, strategy and execution, growth and change initiatives as well as day-to-day administration of the business. Main duties
Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- Represent Front Office in working groups and projects, solicit and ensure Front Office feedback and requirements are accurately captured, actively considered and prioritized
- Strong stakeholder management across functions and teams to deliver rollout out of initiatives and projects on time and with considered impact on the Front Office
- Identify opportunities for process and system enhancements, follow-up on problem resolutions through collaboration with other departments
- Provide training and guidance to Front Office on policies and procedures
- Produce reports for senior management consumption such as financial reporting to track and review pipelines, business activities and campaigns
- Track day-to-day business operational requirements such as outstanding documents/reviews/exits and provide periodic status report
- Main contact for audit and track all exceptions identified to closure
- Support Global Market Head and his direct reports in their strategic initiatives
- Solid demonstrable experience in working directly with Senior Management in a business management capacity within the Front Office
- Driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various demands in a diverse culture.
- Ability to organize people and processes, and ability to lead groups toward a single goal.