Our client is a leading global investment bank, looking for a Business Manager to join their Asia team in Singapore at AVP level to help with business growth initiatives.
As a Business Manager supporting the Asia Emerging Markets, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Front Office strategies and business development initiatives for the Rates and FX business in Asia
- Work closely with senior traders and various teams such as Risk, Legal, Compliance, Audit to ensure onboard of new products
- Ensure effective distribution of business updates and joint initiatives coordination by working closely with the regional and global Business Management teams
- Monitor Front Office controls as per the company's policy and procedures, responsible for profitability, savings and budgeting
- Participate in product audits, monitoring and testing reviews
- At least 3-5 years' working experience in Operations, Product Control or Risk with project management experience
- Basic understanding of Rates and FX
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend