Business Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
For the further build out of our digital offering, which is key for our APAC division to capture the Asian opportunities, we are looking to expand our team of Business Platform Owners (Agile/Scrum Product Owners). Good knowledge of banking eChannel offerings and Front-Office Banking Business combined with a lot of drive and a track record of successfully implementing projects would be the ideal skillset to be part of a game changing team in the APAC Platform - Client Platform area.
In this role you will be responsible for accompanying key regional and global business partners, clients and our Credit Suisse agile IT developers, from project beginning to end with a successful transformation of part of our business value chain. You are expected to bridge both sides of the table, and ensure that your proposed solutions within the overall platform context meets and exceeds the requirements set by the various partners. Your input is critical from the very start of a project; from initial client value proposition and client experience setting to idea building, process construction, and final implementation. Business Platform Owners (Agile/Scrum Product Owners) are also in constant contact with Credit Suisse senior management, the internal IT developing team and Senior Program Leaders. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills. You are the glue that holds clients, internal partners and project developers together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing healthy and long-lasting internal relationships within Credit Suisse. Lastly, you will work with the Business Integration team to communicate new capabilities to the Front Office, as well as working with Marketing & Communications teams to communicate to clients.
• Ensure end-to-end requirements around our Digital Private Banking platform are gathered and well-understood
• Work with our user experience designers to come up with a compelling user interface
• 'Products' under your ownership for Digital Private Banking might include capabilities such as client data management, self-service functions, trading, user behavior analytics, etc.
• As Scrum Product Owner prioritize the book of work for 1-2 agile IT development scrum team, balancing non-functional and functional improvements, required end of life / end of support upgrades and bug fixes
• Ensure all parties (business and IT) are aware of product vision, the scope of the MVP, the expected benefits (and measure the benefits it actually realizes) and the project timelines
• Actively manage agile project progress against quality standards, targets and budgets and challenging actions, results and activities
• Identify risks, dependencies and issues early and actively drive respective mitigations
Your future colleagues
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You are required to possess the below skills
- Significant Experience in Product Ownership and/or Change management in Private Banking or Wealth Management Industry, or related consulting experience
- Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus
- Business development competence
- Outstanding desire to reach business results
- Outstanding Project and/or (IT) Product Management Skills
- Proven track record to deliver technology programs
- Strong consulting mentality with experience presenting to or advising executive level management
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.