At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Responsible for providing operational support to distribution channel(s) to ensure smooth execution of the sales processes
1. PIC for Monitoring of Marketing Materials for Tied Distribution
- Follow up with alerts flagged out by vendor
- Self-discovery of non-approved of social media and marketing materials (Google search)
- Monthly report of alerts and findings
- Managing Penalty framework
2. PIC for Managing and Support Engaging of Appointment Setting Officer (ASO) for Tied Distribution
- Manage the designated mail box
- Review application received, sent for screening before seeking approval
- Liaise with IT for request of new logger / Spidergate enable phone / retrieval account
- Review of call script
- Maintain register for audit purposes
3. PIC for Appointment Setting Officer (ASO) audit
- To conduct Quarterly call audit on districts with ASOs and issue letter of findings to those with issues.
- Conduct half yearly ASO register audit
4. PIC for On Boarding of 3rd party vendor
- Review and assess application, identify concern/issue
- Liaise with respective stakeholders for on boarding according to the Third Party Risk Assessment framework
5. 2nd PIC for the following functions
- Approval of Marketing Materials
- Span of Control Application
- CPF medisave matters
- Administering BCP
6. Other Assignments
- Update latest resources to BQ's iKNOW site
- Compile and upload screening reports to BQ's Sharepoint (monthly)
- To assist in any other ad-hoc projects that requires Department's involvement
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.