Brilliant Business Risk Specialist Job with a top-tier investment bank in Singapore.
- Identify, gather and analyze the findings derived from the Controls execution teams and ensure Control frameworks are designed and operating effectively.
- Act as an education utility by working closely with the Control Team Leads in identifying their staffs’ gaps and provide assessments/trainings required to improve their adherence rate.
- Act as a primary liaison officer to face off queries/requests from the Bank’s Internal & External Auditors, Compliance Functions, & stakeholders.
- A resource backup to support Controls execution Team whenever required e.g. when they are away on long term medical leave, maternity leave, etc, only on interim basis.
Your experience and skills:
- Min 5 years working experience in a Wealth Management with direct experience in Audit or Control Functions.
- Strong knowledge in Financial Investment products
- Experience in HKMA requirement in areas of Investment Suitability as well familiar with MAS requirements on Anti-Fraud and Cross-border handling
- proficiency in Cantonese (besides English and Mandarin) as the candidate is required to communicate well with Front Line Staffs based in Hong Kong office as well to perform tape listening
- Detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
- a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
- open to continuous learning and continuous education both within the team and with Business Partners and Front Line staffs
- proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Proactive, independent and well-organized Individual