We are looking to grow the Business API support team.
This role is focusing mainly on support for Business API support (Messaging).
We are seeking a customer support extraordinaire who is passionate about helping customers resolve their issues, willing to improve our customer experience, and wants to make a positive impact on an emerging team. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a product customer support or tier one technical support environment within the technology or social media industry.
- 2-4 years of experience providing customer or enterprise support in a technical environment
- Customer-oriented mindset with demonstrated understanding and empathy
- High attention to detail, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately to business and process changes when necessary
- Understanding of REST API Methods and Webhooks
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
- Creative problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with "get it done" attitude
- Comfortable with processes and repetition
- B2B technical support experience is highly desired
- Available to work during weekends on a rotational basis
- High quality written and spoken English is mandatory
- Basic understanding of a Web stack; basic scripting experience
- Experience with an API Testing tool (ie. POSTMAN, SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client)
- Some SQL skills preferred
- API support/management experience
- QA or Technical Support Experience
- Technical writer experience
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Keerthi Rao
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference KeerthiRao533800
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/3e5wlR/business-systems-analyst-it-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15516806 Job Reference:
KeerthiRao533800 EA Registration No.:
R21101421, Keerthi Vijaya Rao Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544