C11 - Officer
The Digital S/W Engineer Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Turn tech stack and application design into code on multiple development platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, web/Angular, services).
- Address a variety of responses to problems, questions, or situations by applying established criteria to directly influence development outcomes. In doing so, use the right technology to solve technical challenges required to deliver small scale features and functions and / or supporting aspects of a larger program efforts.
- Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities that may include assisting with feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs.
- Accountable for development, design, construction, testing and implementation and write secure, stable, testable and maintainable code.
- Expected to operate with autonomy, while some oversight and direction may be required.
- Engage in digital applications development, risk technology, Middleware, Mainframe applications, Non Mainframe applications, Analytic Model Development and Application support activities to meet specific business needs of user areas and to test systems to ensure integrity of deliverables.
- Expected to provide sound understanding of application development concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- On occasion, may need to consult with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommend programming solutions for customer exposed systems.
- Take the time to fully learn the functionality, architecture, dependencies, and runtime properties of the systems involved with your projects. This includes the business requirements, applications/services, runtime operations (including trouble management/associated support strategies), and maintenance.
- Understand the business context and the associated customer use cases.
- Understand the team's technologies and are able to evaluate system designs and architecture as you participate in solution discussions, development and the creation of application / systems documentation.
- Drive clarity into technical implementation by driving system build and performance discussions, providing technical context to team members as required and competently represent your team's systems to others both inside and outside Digital.
- Occasionally need guidance from peers and / or manager as the team's operating procedures and technology is well defined.
- Build and maintain integrated project development schedules that account for internal / external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays.
- Negotiate features and associated priority and help the team and their customers reach consensus.
- Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
- Clearly articulate development and timeline dependencies.
- Have good working relationships with team members, manager, and peers.
- Improve team development related processes that accelerate delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality.
- Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. (i.e., SonarQube Findbugs). This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years in an Apps Development role. Demonstrated execution capabilities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Experience in running high traffic, distributed, cloud based services
- Experience in affecting large culture change
- Experience leading infrastructure programs
- Skilled at working with third party service providers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
The GCT Digital team works closely with our regional, in-country business and IT partners to provide digital solutions to our Citibank customers. We sought to create the best-in-class digital user experience to differentiate Citi from our competitors. Core Responsibilities:
- Prepare Functional Design documents
- Review Effort estimation/Test Plans
- Interface with developers from the digital team in developing, testing and implementing
- Support for user reviews/meetings, peer walkthroughs, testing and acceptance
- Analyze requirements in details from user stories, wireframes and/or business requirements documents
- Prepare functional design documentation in Blueprint
- Conduct functional design review with users, testers and developers
- Assist with the co-ordination, support and execution of User Acceptance Testing
- Review and update defects in HP Quality Center
- Act as system SMEs as required
- Exposure to global teams while working in a global finance company
- Grow up with big project experience
- Finance and mobile domain knowledge
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science related or financial related
- With Financial knowledge or background is a good plus
- 3-5 years' experience in a Business Analysis role within a financial institution
- Minimal 3 years of BA working experience
- Good understanding of both financial product and IT technology
- Strong written communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform detailed level analysis of business requirements and possess strong documentation skills
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive and challenges the status quo
- Ability to lead and work with teams across functional area, multiple locations and time zones
- Partner with developers and users to come up with solutions to automation and collectively ensure successful delivery of effective solutions to the business
- Actively identify and manage risks and issues, working with development teams to create mitigation plans and follow-through to resolution
- Good team player and also be able to work independently
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .