Data & Analytics Software Engineer Our client is a reputable regional bank with multiple business lines. They are currently expanding their businesses in Asia, and they are looking for strong professionals in Microsoft Business Intelligence() as well as data science.
Job Scope for the Data & Analytics Software Engineer role
- Project management through requirements gathering to build innovative solutions.
- Develop POCs for new usages and present them to the management.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Continuous support on existing BI projects
Requirements of the Data & Analytics Software Engineer
- Microsoft SQL Server (2017 - 2019)
- Writing SQL queries and performance optimization
- Data Warehouses modeling and semantic layer definition
- SSIS building and optimizing (2017 - 2019)
- SSAS (2017 - 2019)
- PowerBI and SSRS (2017 - 2019)
- Data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qilk)
- Data analytics, data science (Python, Spark etc)
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)