- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
CDD Analyst, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance (1 year contract)
CDD Analyst, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance (1 year contract)Roles & Responsibilities
- Review Customer Due Diligence (CDD) assessments for ML/TF & reputational risks. Customers are legal entities and natural persons.
- Provide feed-back to Business Units with regards to gaps found in the CDD assessments.
- Prepare "no objection" memos for the CDD assessments that have been reviewed by the CDD Analyst.
- Assist in collection of data for management reports based on CDD assessments completed by CDD Analysts.
Reporting to :
- Deputy Team Head Singapore CDD & Advisory
- A university/polytechnic degree, preferably in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking, Engineering or Law or related discipline.
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience in a (contract) role in compliance or anti-money laundering/counter terrorism financing compliance ("AML") or a (contract) role related to these fields, with established financial institutions.
- Strong analytical and clear thought process abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of products in retail banking and/or commercial/corporate banking will be an advantage.
- Certification as an AML specialist (for example, ACAMS, ICA) with a recognized institution/association will be an advantage.