CIB - Global Corporate Banking - Japanese Desk - Executive Director, Singapore
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumersand small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, andasset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorganChase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many ofthe world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clientsunder its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase &Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from allbackgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds andperspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinioncounts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. Thisis why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverseworkforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they helpour employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential. Job Description:
An exciting opportunity to join the Global Corporate Bank (GCB) Singapore team asthe regional coverage banker for Japanese corporate clients with regionaloffices and decision-makers located in Singapore and ASEAN markets. We arelooking for an exceptional individual with the ability to provide transactionalsupport and grow sustainable revenues and ensure we continue to deliver a bestin class service to our clients. Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
• Cultivate and develop effective relationship byaddressing Japanese corporate clients' unique banking requirements with JPM'svalue proposition and global network.
• Facilitate the origination efforts with internal product partners and HQbankers to identify, structure and deliver value-add solutions across productuniverse including DCM, Cash Management, Trade Finance (including ECA),Traditional Lending, Structured Finance, FX & Rates, Commodities andFutures & Options.
• Identify and expand the Japanese portfolio by working closely within-country relationship managers and parent bankers.
• Conduct and manage deal pitches and execution seamlessly via creatinghigh-quality account planning, pitch books and strategy papers for bothinternal and external purposes.
• Responsible for partnering HQ parent teams and country teams to driveand deliver financial goals
• Support the team to manage KYC on-boarding, renewal and remediationprocesses. Qualifications Your Background:
These points have been carefully considered as being essentialfor the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for yourapplication to be considered.
• Coverage of existing Japanese names operating acrossAsia Pacific, with solid knowledge of corporate banking products, is stronglypreferred.
• Strong financial analytical skills, able to identifyclients' potential banking requirements via effective quantitative andqualitative analysis including credit & risk analysis, detailed capitalstructure and business model analysis.
• Strong sense of discipline to adhere to all bankingregulations and rules in relation to compliance, KYC, AML and sanctions.
• Display consistently high standard of personalintegrity and commercial judgment.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasiveskills. Strong influencing skills, proven track record of managing crosscultural environments and inter-department collaboration behavior. Languages:
The ability to read and speak fluent English and Japaneseis a prerequisite.