CIB - Sales & Marketing - Commodities - Vice President
What You Can Expect
Our teams are active in all major Commodities globally, and develop financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across Commodities and all major financial markets. This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
In an ever-changing global markets you'll spend your time exploring the sophisticated financial solutions we deliver across Commodities to a wide set of clients. The skills you develop and the professional network you build will serve as a solid foundation for your career. About You
A strong interest in Commodities and global financial markets is essential, as are analytical and quantitative skills, flexibility, teamwork, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle pressure and enjoy a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years' experience in a relevant sales or trading role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative to take on responsibility and manage your own projects.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills
- As this role will involve significant interaction with Chinese clients, fluent written and spoken Mandarin is required