CIB - Wholesale Payment - Client Service Account Manager - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Transaction Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day. Position Summary:
The Regional Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) is responsible for ensuring that JPMorgan Chase offers the highest standard of Client Service to all clients, acting as a centralized point of contact across APAC and ensuring that all client service related tasks are completed promptly with a high degree of quality and efficiency. The primary role of the regional CSAM is to provide comprehensive account management and escalation support to our large local corporates, multinational corporates and commercial banking clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact for APAC regional clients for professional advice, enquiries, escalations, complaints, resolving of discrepancies, transactional errors across a full suite of cash management and liquidity products
• Understand clients' business to identify solutions on client issues, enhance client experience in partnership with Sales, Product, Implementations and Operations
• Partnering with internal teams to ensure coordinated approach for regional clients on incremental documentation requirements and adhoc client information updates
• Assist product teams in product commercialization and development through client outreach and ensuring a consistent communication strategy across APAC
• Deliver Annual Service Reviews to priority clients - using data to understand and analyze client's payment activities, client enquiries and identifying opportunities for operational improvements (straight-through rates and reducing manual touchpoints)
• Advise clients on and assist with incremental account set up and operational procedures and liaise with Implementations to ensure these account set ups are correct
• Partner with internal stakeholders to lead corporate actions (novations, acquisitions and spin-offs)
• Proactive regular communication with clients on regulatory changes, product innovation and technology enhancements. Qualifications, skills and required experience:
The successful candidate will need to have at least a Degree, have proven skills in team work and client service experience
• At least 3-5 years in an established financial institution with cash management experience (client facing role)
• A strong understanding of the cash management business, products and operational procedures
• Detail orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership, drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to influence stakeholders and communicate clearly to effectively manage client relationships
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze situations, prioritize/troubleshoot issues and manage multiple tasks effectively
• Ability to work well within tight deadlines and good time management skills are required.
• Fluent written and spoken in English plus at least one Asian language (preferably Mandarin).