C&ORC IT Technical Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Nov 17
Do you have a passion for creating technical designs for IT systems and for technical project management? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- create end to end system design based on high level requirements
- review and sign-off systems design documents with CTO and stakeholders
- produce artefacts along defined principles, guidelines and modelling processes using the appropriate tools
- provide technical lead function for projects; define and manage the day-to-day work of technical on- and offshore teams in close coordination with the project manager(s)
- provide mentoring for new members of the team
- embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be part of the global Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) IT organization which is formed from the IT functions supporting the Legal/eDiscovery, C&ORC, and Group Internal Audit businesses.
Your experience and skills
- proven track record as Technical Lead on small to medium scale projects, strong experience in the analysis and design of IT systems and processes
- detailed know-how on IT infrastructure, including but not limited to Windows, Firewall, File transfer, SAN/NAS and networking
- good technical project management and leadership skills
strong interpersonal and communication skills
- a thorough understanding of Compliance monitoring & oversight systems like Digital Reasoning, ZL UA and alike
project experience in the legal, compliance and/or operational risk area would be a major plus
- highly committed: reliable, responsive and knowledgeable
- expert in applying system design techniques and in producing high quality work-products
- experienced in working as part of a large organization with globally spread teams
- used to take a holistic approach, taking ownership of the all technical aspects of a project
- well versed with software development life cycle (waterfall and agile), configuration management, source code management, software release processes and ITIL framework
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.