CREDIT CONTROL & LOAN DOCUMENTATION OFFICER
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
• Ensure timely and accurate update of risk data after credit decisions
• Documentation control to ensure that terms & conditions of Facility Documents conform to credit decision and legal requirement.
• Validate fulfilment of conditions precedent, control limit availability in systems (Atlas II and CAT) in conformity to credit decisions and documentations, follow up on condition subsequent, documents/temporary waiver
• Validate the framework of required covenants in the 'Covenant Manager' tool, against executed credit agreements
• To certify/validate the risk data integrity in risk systems, Atlas II, CAT, and CRF and provision in MIRO in conformity with credit decision and of risk data related to Guarantors and guarantee records
• Monitoring of genuine excess or exceptions for both financing métiers products and for capital market products for corporates
• To regularly report and monitor any anomalies in legal documentation, collateral shortfall, late annual review overdue or breached covenants, underwriting, put option expiry, watchlist and doubtful assets
• To alert Risk Corporate, Business Head and Management on any indication of drift of risk profile during the control missions
• Contribute to successful delivery of systems and control reports enhancement with adequate UATs
• Promote and contribute to the implementation of a common culture and approach within ITO 3C, and promote individual initiative, autonomy and versatility
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Good understanding of Financial products
• Good understanding of risk concepts and methodologies
• Knowledge of credit processes
• Good understanding of transaction workflows, booking concept and booking system
• Being familiar with local regulations
• Commitment to the role and capacity to meticulously implement the ITO 3C Mission Statement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good time-management skills
• Autonomy and capacity to take initiative
• Capacity to remain objective and independent in order to fulfil the control role required
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Degree in Banking & Finance
• 5-7 year relevant experience in review of legal documentation on structured deals, control and monitoring function.