We are seeking a Capital Markets Middle Office Specialist to join our growing team in Singapore.
Your new role
- Participate in profit and loss generation, profit and loss attribution and trade capture
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex confirmation and related trade issues
- Analyze tactical business challenges related to complex derivative products and exercise independent judgment to guide the deliverable
- Present recommendations for resolving derivative issues
- Review new and amended trades, cash payments, customer pricing, collateral management, credit and general ledger reconciliation issues
- Provide information to managers and the Capital Markets Middle Office
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Quantitative or relevant subjects with minimum 5 years of relevant operations experience is an advantage
- Relevant experience in FX, Credit and/or Rates related products is an advantage
- Experience with MarkitWire and Calypso is an advantage
- Relevant experience in Hong Kong and MAS Trade Reporting is an advantage
- Strong knowledge with Macro and VBA
- Flexible working hours and able to perform under pressure
- Detail orientated with strong sense of control
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical/problem solving skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.