At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
1.Responsible on case management of all HNW (and Retail) submissions assessed by HNW New Business Department.
a. Quality - 90%
b. Turnaround time - 90% within 3 working days.
2. Support process improvement and transformation objectives of the department aligned to AIA Singapore's direction.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
A meticulous and diligent Case Manager to support our New Business team on all HNW and non-HNW submissions
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for smooth and prompt processing of all HNW (and Retail) submissions assessed by the HNW New Business Department.
- Checking of submitted documents to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Responsible for data entry of all UL applications received.
- Review pending cases and serve as the first contact between sales platform and underwriters
- Responsible for communicating and explaining on underwriting requirements and decision to FSC/BDMs and Partnership Distribution.
- Liaise with Agency and Partnership operations, Underwriters, Cashiers, FSCs, Life Operations in terms of underwriting and policy issuance matters.
- Responsible for issuing medical memo. Case manager to verify the request against system on: per life check, claims history, impairment code and concurrent application.
- Responsible for coordinating new business processes between Shared Services Office (SSO) and Underwriting and Issue (UNI) on concurrent applications, issuance of policy contract, to retrieve medical reports, arrangement of getting Attending Physician Statement.
- Ensure all cases have gone through compliance screening (if required) before issuance of policy
- To process medical reimbursements from sales channels
- Resolve system issues/exceptional handling and requests received from Distribution channels/IT/Product/Actuarial
- Assist in resolving policy contract issues on a timely basis
- Involve in product launches implementation process such as approving of Test plans from Business consulting team; which includes iPOS, iDES and IL system, checking of the testing results from the approved Test plan, participating in the user acceptance test and completing the assigned process according to schedule (if any)
- To support in ensuring all Case Management related Standard Operating Procedures are up to date.
- To manage changes on forms and questionnaires owned by the HNW New Business Department
- Support ad-hoc projects, including ePR, case360, statistics etc
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma or Degree in Admin, Insurance or Banking and Finance related fields
- 5 years or more experience in relevant role supporting HNW
- Proficient in MS Office suites like PowerPoint, Excel and Word
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific. Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we're now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities. AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
At AIA, we believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. Whether it's investing better wellbeing, inspiring better learning, building better relationships, or making a better impact on customers, a career at AIA will challenge you to find new ways to pursue your 'better'.
AIA is committed to building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce for all employees to thrive in. Join us if you believe in creating a better tomorrow!
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.