is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Job Purpose
This role will functionally report to Product Lead in Global Transaction Banking, in the planning, development and deployment of cash payment products. Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing the card product portfolio including P&L accountability, product strategy and market/competitive analysis for new product launches
- To work closely with the payment lead in the planning and implementation of overall strategy for the card product(s), including defining a product roadmap using the ideas to implementation framework.
- Leverage data on clients and transactions, analyse product performance to understand sales growth and performance drivers, identify new initiatives or product enhancements by articulating the problem statements, value proposition and solution benefits and Go-to-market outcomes
- Oversee the build of the product and Go-to-market execution, including setting the relevant metrics to drive commercialisation and measure success
- Identify and implement relevant marketing campaigns and activities that will drive volumes, usage and ultimately product revenues
- Perform competitive analysis to assist in the product strategy as needed
- Manage cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases, ongoing service levels and customer experience enhancement
- Adhere to Product Governance, embed Product Risk Mitigations and Product Fraud Prevention in the design and operation of assigned products
- Continually re-assess the operational risks associated with the assigned products, considering changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology
- Solid experience and ability to ideate, design products, and work with IT resources/business partners to deliver
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new Fintech products and advisory technologies
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class payment/collection projects customer journey
- Excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and dynamic environment
- Result-oriented to drive the key metrics assigned positively
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.