Cash & Trade Proc Mgr
The Cash & Trade Proc Mgr. is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to manage a Cash and Trade Operations team, apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to reach solutions and ensure deliverables are completed efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities:
- Review service quality, production systems, and client reporting within cash and trade operations
- Analyze complex and variable issues to resolve issues and ensure team deliverables meet performance and quality expectations
- Recommend quality reviews of cash management services, production systems, and client reporting
- Manage performance, identify areas of development/training and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc. of team
- Contribute to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Serve as backup to the Cash and Trade Operations Senior Manager
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related cash and trade operations management role
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting