Cash operations team lead
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Personnel Singapore , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 12 Feb 19
Cash Operations Team Lead A well-established foreign bank is looking for an experienced Cash Operations team lead to join the operations team in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the core business support function within a reputable organisation.
Our client is an international bank that boasts more than two centuries in operation and nearly half a century in Asia. With continuous steady growth throughout Asia and beyond, there aim is to operate smoothly between countries evolving the needs of their customers.
Role and responsibilities for this position include:
* Managing inward/outward remittance and cash reporting via SWIFT, MEPS+ and CHATS
* Identifying operational gaps, proposing solutions, ensuring effectiveness of internal control mechanisms within the department
* Supervising the department's User Acceptance Test and project implementation
* Training and guiding junior staff in the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a supervisory role within a back office function
- Possess sound knowledge in cash operations
- Must possess knowledge of inward and outward remittance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with the different stakeholders
What's on offer?
* The opportunity to network with senior stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* The option to pursue a career down multiple paths within corporate investment banking
* Supportive working environment
* Work life balance