- Very Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 07 Mar 19
We are currently seeking a high calibre (Change Manager) to work as a part of our Client Engagement Effectiveness (CEE) programme, to lead the development and execution of change activities for key system initiatives including stakeholder management, communications, and training activities across the CEE programme. The CEE programme encompasses a global digital platforms including: WorkBench – Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Client Analytics Platform Client Portal – Client onboarding initiation (document upload/ contacts management) Platform iCDMS – Corporate clients’ documentation repository theSource – A mobile app to support sales staff.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and execution of business change management activities for critical programme initiatives including stakeholder management and communications.
- Partner with key programme stakeholders to identify barriers and challenges to adoption of changes delivered by the CEE programme and define action plans, including robust communications.
- Manage outreach to users to understand challenges impacting user experience and adoption by utilising methods such as surveys and focus group discussions.
- Maintain and execute a master programme communications plan for the programme ensuring alignment with Business area initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of adoption measurement approaches for key initiatives to assess effectiveness, progress and areas needing attention.
- Reinforce the CEE programme vision and direction to stakeholders.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Valued Behaviours and Code of Conduct.
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Effectively manages conflicting priorities, multiple stakeholders, and timelines in a matrixed environment.
- Succeeds in ambiguous, dynamic and uncertain environments.
- Good project management and execution capability.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Education and Experience
- 5 years business change management and communications experience supporting global change initiatives (preferred experience supporting business change driven by IT system changes)
- Experience engaging and managing global stakeholders.
- Familiarity with project management approaches including agile delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Management, Human Resources, Communications, Commerce).
- Change management certification desirable, but not essential.