Our client is an award winning software solution provider to banks and fintech firms to enhance digital banking experience. As part of their expansion plan, our client is seeking a senior MarCom professional to join and lead the marketing function, to drive brand awareness and to elevate the brand’s presence to greater heights. This role is based in Singapore.
- Defining, prioritising, and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy for the company, from development to optimization.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for the company to include brand marketing, product marketing, field marketing, marketing technology, demand generation, digital media, and educational initiatives. Increase brand awareness, leads, relevance, and reputation
- Manage the creation and production of inspiring design, content, and campaigns that build the brand and ensure its consistency across all platforms.
- Plan, develop, and implement various marketing and communication initiatives, including sales collateral, events, case studies, press releases, pitch decks, awards nominations, and executive communications
- Keep updated on industry trends and competitors' positioning through ongoing market research
- To expand and enhance existing and new client relationships, create and scale account-based marketing strategies.
- Craft and deliver messaging and positioning as an expert storyteller
- Promote successful launches and sales enablement through close collaboration with the product team
- Create a pre-sales client experience by collaborating cross-functionally.
- Maintain relationships with industry analysts and external agencies.
- Align marketing with the company's vision.
- Shape the general corporate strategy as a member of the leadership team.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of proven expertise in B2B marketing, communications, and branding strategies across multiple regions in the enterprise/SaaS software industry
- A solid understanding of the full digital marketing stack with extensive hands-on experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, creative, and organisational skills.
- Enjoys the challenge of working in a lean, fast-paced and customer-focused environment.
- Fintech or related industries experience is preferred
Please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
EA Reg No.: R1328173