Chief Technology Officer
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a CTO. In this role, you will:
- Understand client system requirements and assist with client data collection and user setup throughout cloud technology implementations.
- Build strong client relationships, interfacing with individuals across all levels of seniority.
- Manage client projects; develop detailed project plans with milestones in order to ensure successful completion of an implementation within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Provide application and systems training to clients; including users, administrators and support personnel. Lead small teams of trainers at client locations.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Sales / relationship / Account management experience across financial services - ideally financial markets.
- Cloud technology experience / passion.
- Project / program management, ideally within the Cloud space.
- Experience deploying a financial services system across trading floors, and involvement with the data input, user configuration, and user training for the system.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Willingness and ability to travel
For more information you can email Elliot Glenister
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 520921
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/7jAC68/chief-technology-officer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14661278 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544