Citi Private Bank -Global Salesforce CRM Business Admin (APAC)
CPB - Global Salesforce CRM Business Administrator
Citi Private Bank ("CPB") is a trusted advisor to the world's wealthiest and most influential families, providing professional wealth management services for Ultra High Net Worth ("UHNW") clients through private bankers and financial specialists. The CPB offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of Investment Finance and banking services, as well as expertise from the Citi Markets and Banking division. In 2021, Citi Private Bank became a part of Citi Global Wealth - a division focused on serving the needs of clients across the entire wealth spectrum. By building on the strengths and capabilities across Citi as part of this newly created unit, we intend to transform the way we serve clients across the world, delivering the full range of high tech and high touch capabilities Citi can offer and ultimately help them achieve their goals. Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced candidate to administer newly launched Salesforce platform, help manage continued global Salesforce CRM platform rollout, work with users to understand how to best address their needs and help build a best-in-class productivity tool for our sales and service teams. This role will be an integral part of the Global CRM Salesforce program team.
The Salesforce CRM Business Admin
will play a key role in supporting a variety of front-office groups within CPB, relying on Salesforce Platform. Alongside the rest of the team, they will be responsible for overseeing the configuration, customization, maintenance, and day-to-day operations of the platform. Responsibilities include:
- Core administrative functions including user accounts, report and dashboard development and maintenance, security configurations, permissions, workflows and approval processes.
- Working with internal stakeholders to create and execute configurations that support business priorities and initiatives.
- Providing training to Salesforce users as required, to help expand knowledge and skills across the organization.
- Working with the Technology team and other partners to manage data integrations with 3rd party tools.
- Developing cross functional process improvements using Salesforce.
- Performing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades.
- Monitoring and ensuring data quality and integrity. Performing data uploads and data maintenance.
Job Family Group:
- 5 years+ of relevant experience, preferably in financial services / private banking / management consulting / fintech
- Hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator, specifically with Financial Services Cloud is a plus
- Minimum Salesforce Certified Administrator qualifications, higher levels are a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills, experience managing wide groups of stakeholders on cross-functional projects
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent organizations skills: ability to accomplish multiple tasks with efficiency through prioritization
- Successful track record of using Excel and PowerPoint to consolidate information into concise and actionable reporting, presentations, and stories, knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of APEX, Force.com SOQL Triggers and Visual Force Page development a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Tableau CRM, Marketing Cloud, any other Salesforce products is a plus
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting