Claims Support Assistant
You will be responsible for supporting overall operation of claims admin unit, including participation in continuous improvement of current claims processes and enhancing overall customer's experience. The Job
- Handle claims notification and registration for Life Insurance and General Insurance Personal Lines within the required turnaround time and ensure that claims are registered accurately in the system.
- Handle screening of medical bills to verify with policy information and status.
- Support claim officers in the requisition for payments on approved claims.
- Perform Quality Check on claim correspondences for despatch.
- Liaise with and follow up with claimants, policyholders and agents on outstanding requirements
- Build collaborative relationships with and ensure that claims registration are well managed for both internal and external key stakeholders (i.e policyholders, distribution servicing rep, ) to achieve claims business objectives.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Suggest and participate in process improvement projects/ initiatives/ system enhancement, including establish claims best practices.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by supervisor.