Client Account Analyst - Private Bank
The Client Account Analyst applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our clients' expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding and account opening processes.
- Onboard new client relationships and additional members by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using Citi onboarding applications
- Process account opening or maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with banking team partners
- Ensure all documentation received is current, accurate and complete.
- Partner with KnowYourClient (KYC) Teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient and seamless processing
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Engage with technology to design, build, and test new or updated applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to improve existing processes Extremely detail oriented Excellent team player Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in the fields of operations and compliance
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Private Client Coverage Job Family:
Client Onboarding Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting